Welcome to Moore’s Mill/Northside
Surrounded on all sides by Buckhead’s most premier neighborhoods, the Moore’s Mill/Northside neighborhood is named for the roads that make up all three sides of its triangular-shaped boundaries. Anchored by the Northside Drive Baptist Church, the small neighborhood packs a punch in terms of its prime access to some of Atlanta’s most prestigious schools, like Pace Academy, Atlanta Girls’ School and the Westminster Schools.
- Price Range: The median sale price of properties in this area is about $900,000.
- Style: Vintage Dutch Colonials, traditional two-story, newer construction.
- Lifestyle: Atlanta Memorial Park, Atlantic Station, Buckhead Theatre.
Things to Do In and Around Moore’s Mill/Northside
This area is largely residential, but you don’t have to go far to experience all the shopping, nightlife, and restaurant options for which Buckhead is famous. A few of commercial and cultural attractions in the Buckhead area include:
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- The Shops Buckhead Atlanta
- Atlanta History Center
- Buckhead Theatre
- Chastain Amphitheatre
Just south on Northside Drive, you’ll run into Atlanta Memorial Park, one of Buckhead’s most beloved green spaces and recreational grounds. Other luxury recreational grounds and clubs in the surrounding area include:
- Cross Creek Golf Club
- North Fulton Golf Course
- Bobby Jones Golf Course
- Bitsy Grant Tennis Center
Residents of Moore’s Mill/Northside are also treated to easy access via Moore’s Mill Road to I-75, which leads to many of Atlanta’s top cultural and commercial attractions, including:
- Atlantic Station
- Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
- Georgia Aquarium
- Fox Theatre
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- High Museum of Art
- Philips Arena
Moore’s Mill/Northside Real Estate
- Styles: Vintage Dutch Colonials, traditional two-story, newer construction.
- The median sale price of properties in this area is about $900,000.
Moore’s Mill/Northside Schools
- Jackson Elementary School
- Sutton Middle School
- North Atlanta High School
- Atlanta Classical Academy
- The Westminster Schools
- Pace Academy
- The Lovett School
- Atlanta Girls School
- Georgia Tech University
- Savannah College of Art & Design
Choose Moore’s Mill/Northside if you are looking for luxury living in a small yet established neighborhood and speedy access to Atlanta’s best private schools.