Welcome to Kingswood
Nestled between West Paces Ferry, Nancy Creek, and Tuxedo Park, you will find the charming, upscale Kingswood neighborhood. One of Buckhead’s finest luxury communities, Kingswood is in an ideal location, because of its proximity to excellent public and private schools, major roadways, top attractions, parks, shopping, dining, and much more. Million-dollar homes sit along Kingwood’s quiet, inviting cul-de-sac streets. Because most of the neighborhood backs up to Nancy Creek, expect less traffic than you might in some of Buckhead’s other neighborhoods.
- Price Range: $1 million to $7 million.
- Style: Greek revival, Georgia, Colonial, Federal, traditional two-story.
- Lifestyle: The Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre, North Fulton Golf Club, Local Three Kitchen & Bar.
Things to Do In and Around Kingswood
Just outside of Kingswood is a small shopping center that features several shops and restaurants that easily cater to your everyday needs:
- OK Cafe
- Flying Biscuit Cafe
- Local Three Kitchen & Bar
Hop on I-75 north and within minutes, you will be in the Cumberland and Vinings areas, which are home to ample shopping and dining opportunities, as well as:
- The Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
- SunTrust Park, the new home of the Atlanta Braves
Take West Paces Ferry for just over 4 miles to the east, and you will find yourself in the heart of Buckhead’s upscale shopping district, which includes:
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- The Shops Buckhead Atlanta
Love golf, tennis, or the country club lifestyle? You’ve come to right place.
- Bobby Jones Golf Course
- Bitsy Grant Tennis Center
- North Fulton Golf Course
- Capital City Country Club
Kingswood Real Estate
Many of Kingswood’s stately homes were built in the last 60 years and sit off the road on wooded lots with longer driveways and beautiful landscaping.
- Styles: Greek revival, Georgia, Colonial, Federal, traditional two-story.
- Homes start around $1 million and range up to $7 million.
- Warren T. Jackson Elementary School
- Sutton Middle School
- North Atlanta High School
- Pace Academy
- The Lovett School
- The Westminster Schools
- The Atlanta Girls School
- Savannah College of Art and Design
- Georgia Tech University
Choose Kingswood if you are looking for sprawling million-dollar homes, private lots, proximity to excellent schools, and easy access to shopping, dining, and entertainment.