Welcome to Collier Hills
Collier Hills sits just south of Atlanta Memorial Park and north of I-75, right along the area where Midtown meets Buckhead. Once the site of a Civil War battle, homes began popping up in the community in 1941, and they have not stopped since. Piedmont Hospital, one of Atlanta’s top medical facilities, is just next to the neighborhood, and the proximity to major roadways means you can be in any of Atlanta’s business districts, the suburbs, or even the North Georgia Mountains after a quick commute. Great schools, access to popular parks, and sprawling yards are some of the reasons why Collier Hills is considered one of Atlanta’s greatest neighborhoods.
- Price Range: $400,000 to $900,000
- Style: Mid-century ranches and bungalows.
- Lifestyle: Bitsy Grant Tennis Center, Bobby Jones Golf Course, Tanyard Creek Park, Atlanta Beltline.
Things to Do In and Around Collier Hills
Because Collier Hills is right next to I-75, residents can hop on the interstate and head in either direction for some of Atlanta’s best shopping and attractions, including:
- SunTrust Park, the new home of the Atlanta Braves
- The District at Howell Mill
- Atlantic Station
- Fox Theatre
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- High Museum of Art
- Downtown Atlanta
For an even more upscale shopping experience, head northwest into the heart of Buckhead, where you’ll find:
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- The Shops Buckhead Atlanta
Collier Hills also boasts easy access to some of the Buckhead’s most scenic green spaces and recreational grounds, such as:
- Tanyard Creek Park
- Atlanta Memorial Park
- Atlanta Beltline
Enjoy golf or tennis? You’re in luck. Collier Hills is surrounded by several top-notch recreational facilities:
- Bitsy Grant Tennis Center
- Bobby Jones Golf Course
- Ansley Golf Club
Collier Hills Real Estate
One drive through Collier Hills, and you will feel like you have landed suburbia instead of the heart of Atlanta. That could have something to do with the traditional styles of homes, quiet streets, and lush green yards.
- Styles: Mid-century ranches and bungalows.
- Prices typically fall between $400,000 and $900,000, though you will find a few in the million-dollar range.
Collier Hills Schools
- E. Rivers Elementary School
- Sutton Middle School
- North Atlanta High School
- Pace Academy
- The Westminster Schools
- Atlanta International School
- Christ the King School
- Georgia Tech University
- Savannah College of Art and Design
Choose Collier Hills if you are looking for nice traditional homes, great schools, access to greenspace, and proximity to major roadways and interstates.