Welcome to Osborne
Osborne sits just north of Windsor Parkway and just south of Lynwood Park. Among the vintage homes, you will find new construction spread throughout a number of small neighborhoods. While Osborne is largely residential, it is surrounded by some of Metro Atlanta’s top places for jobs — Dunwoody, Brookhaven, Buckhead, and Sandy Springs. Major roadways like Georgia 400, I-85, and I-285 are all just minutes away. Osborne is also a popular community for young families, due to its affordable homes, peaceful streets, and social atmosphere.
- Price Range: $300,000s – $800,000s.
- Style: Victorian, Craftsman, two-story traditional.
- Lifestyle: Brookhaven Park, Perimeter Mall, Buford Highway.
Things to Do In and Around Osborne
For some local neighborhood eats, entertainment and grocery needs, just head to southeast to the Town Brookhaven shopping center, which features:
- CinéBistro theatre
- Flying Biscuit Cafe
- Lucky’s Burgers and Brew
- Boogaloo’s Boutique
- LA Fitness
Two premier golf courses and country clubs near Osborne include:
- Capital City Country Club
- Peachtree Golf Club
Osborne residents are also just minutes away from some of Atlanta’s world-class shopping and business centers, including:
- Perimeter Mall
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- Buford Highway, Atlanta’s famous international foodie corridor
In addition to the nearby Lynwood Park and Recreation Center, the neighborhood is also just a short drive from several other green spaces in the area:
- Blackburn Park
- Ridgeview Park
- Brookhaven Park
Osborne Real Estate
You will find homes in Osborne and nearby Lynwood Park that date back to the early 1900s, as well as new constructions and homes built over the last decade. Many of them sit in swim and tennis communities.
- Styles: Victorian, Craftsman, two-story traditional
- Prices typically start in the $300,000s and range up in the $800,000s.
- Montgomery Elementary School
- Chamblee Middle School
- Chamblee High School
- Marist School
- St. Pius X Catholic High School
- The Piedmont School of Atlanta
- Our Lady of Assumption Catholic School
- St. Martin’s Episcopal School
- Oglethorpe University
Choose Osborne if you are looking for an established family-friendly community with beautiful green spaces and job opportunities in every single direction.
Homes for Sale in Osborne
No results found.