Welcome to Danbury Parc
One of Brookhaven’s newer neighborhoods, all of the homes in Danbury Parc were built between 2007 and 2011, and residents have since fallen in love with the intimate community. Only a few homes hit the market each year, so it is important to act fast when you fall in love with one. And who wouldn’t fall in love with the spacious townhomes and single-family homes with open floorplans, full basements, and upgrades galore?
When it comes to your commute, there is just not much of one. Danbury Parc is close to major roadways that will take you into Atlanta and the northern suburbs, including I-285, I-85, Georgia 400, and Peachtree Road. The Chamblee MARTA station is just minutes away if you prefer not to drive.
- Price Range: $400,000 to $700,000.
- Style: Modern, traditional, newer construction.
- Lifestyle: Capital City Country Club, Peachtree Golf Club, Murphey Candler Park, Town Brookhaven.
Things to Do In and Around Danbury Parc
Residents of this community are located within walking distance to an array of local shops, grocery stores and restaurants, including:
- Kroger and Publix
- The Righteous Room
- Pure Taqueria
Just a short drive in any direction and you’ll come across some of Atlanta’s world-class shopping and dining destinations:
- Town Brookhaven
- Perimeter Mall
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- Buford Highway, Atlanta’s famous international foodie corridor
For some fresh air, Danbury Parc is surrounded by beautiful green spaces, several of which are within walking distance:
- Blackburn Park
- Murphey Candler Park
You’ll also find a wealth of luxury recreational opportunities nearby, including:
- Capital City Country Club
- Peachtree Golf Club
Danbury Parc Real Estate
All townhomes and single-family homes in Danbury Parc were completed between 2007 and 2011. No matter which style of home you choose, the interiors feature stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, granite countertops, garden tubs, and walk-in closets. All residents can walk to the community pool.
- Styles: Modern traditional newer construction
- Prices typically fall between $400,000 and $700,000.
Danbury Parc Schools
- Montgomery Elementary School
- Chamblee Middle School
- Chamblee Charter High School
- Marist School
- St. Pius X Catholic High School
- The Piedmont School of Atlanta
- Our Lady of Assumption Catholic School
- St. Martin’s Episcopal School
- Oglethorpe University
Choose Danbury Parc if you are looking for an intimate community within walking distance of parks and recreation, a newer neighborhood, low-maintenance living, and lots of upgrades.
Homes for Sale in Danbury Parc
No results found.